Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Shades of Grey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What I Wore : Shades of Grey

Now that I have your attention, ahem.
I wasn't talking about that shade of grey but rather the varying tones of grey included in today's look.
Glad we're on the same page, so to speak.


hat - Joe Fresh
sweater - BCBG (not current) option
jeans - The Gap
boots - Altazurra for Target
Anyone else excited to see how they could possibly make that book into a movie?

Linking up with:

8 comments :

  1. I'm loving grey this fall, great look! The floppy hat is so cute & chic, really suits you.
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I am so into hats this year, gotta dig mine back out. Fall is in the air ( sort of)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I'm so jealous - those boots were the one thing I had to have from the collection, and I waited too long! I did, however, find the furry black coat yesterday on clearance, so I guess that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole look! Specially these boots! I wanted to get them but they were not quite OTK for me, but boy do they look great on you!! Such a babe!;-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very fall outfit. love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never read the book, actually! I think I'm one of the only ones who didn't. I do love your shades of grey though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shades of grey! This hat is beautiful on you!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.