Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Mom Life
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What I Wore : Mom Life

In the spirit of Mother's Day which really should be a week or maybe a month or really every day I'm sharing one of the looks we did for Charity Mom Shirts a while back.
This one pretty much sums up how I feel on an ongoing basis.
Just one of the many hats I wear. 
And each one is ahem special in it's own way. 



t-shirt - c/o Charity Mom Shirts | denim shirt - Edit by Jeanne Beker {not current - options here {40% off!} + here}
jeans - Forever 21 | kicks - Converse
Linking up here.
PS - I've updated my want list for Spring (finally!) here. Have a peek -

1 comment :

  1. Great photos!! love the dark and light blue shades from the shirts contrasting with the red pants!! - Converse my go to for days that I'm all over town (especially TTC days)... Hmmm ... cute T-shirt :) happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.