Ava Grace's Closet: Friday Fancies : ColorBlocked
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fancies : ColorBlocked

So in love with these colors. 
They would be perfect in say, Dubai. 
Not that I'm going anytime soon. 

Block Party
Outfit details via Polyvore

The tibi dress above (which I have been obsessing over for a while now) is the answer to simple color blocking without any of the work.
And when the temperatures cool down, any of the separates would look perfect paired with black. 

Are you brave enough to pull off full color head.to.toe?
Happy Friday fashionistas!

linking up here and here
You can also find me at Wild Ruffle today sharing my Fab Finds on Friday while Cate is away on vacation.
Come and visit!
Photobucket

13 comments :

  1. I also did my Friday's Fancies about orange and pink! Love that combo. Love that clutch...and of course that dress is amazing!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with the same colours today also!! Love your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours totally just make you smile! I too have been obsessing over that Tibi dress, and have tried to justify the purchase.....you might be pushing me over the edge with this board :)
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear these colors in a heart beat! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovbe the colour combinations ... not sure I could pull off head to toe colour ...but it all looks great!. Happy week -end xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors too - thanks for filling in for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soooooo brave enough! I love color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so bummed, I just bought a dress similar to the one shown, but it didn't fit when I tried it on at home. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had similar ideas this week- love it :) That color combo is SO great! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really loving these colors and am also obsessed with that Tibi dress! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for Dubai! So bright and vibrant. Love that dress and clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to get my hands on that cuff bracelet! So pretty! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I love these colors! So pretty, so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.