Ava Grace's Closet: Mellow Yellow : Featuring eShakti
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Mellow Yellow : Featuring eShakti

I never wear yellow.
Like, ever.
I really didn't think I could wear yellow to be honest. 
But this shade of yellow? With just the slightest tinge of green - it just works.




dress - c/o eShakti | earrings - Forever 21 | sandals - Nine West (no longer available - similiar)
I've had the pleasure of collaborating with eShakti numerous times over the years and without exception, the experience has always been great.
This time was no different - plus I got to choose not one, but two, fabulous pieces including this guipure laced beauty.
Did I mention it has POCKETS? 
So, SO good.

PS - if yellow is not your thing, this pretty also comes in a magnificent baby blue.
I'll share the second look next week! 
xo

3 comments :

  1. Very elegant and chic, I love the matching yellow! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Susan,
    That color is so perfect for your olive skin and your hair! You look fabulous in it and it sounds unreal to me that an exotic person like you never tried it...
    But now you know and also this style with the flared skirt is perfect for you.
    The V-shape is brilliant and making the torso appear longer, thus slimming.
    Great choice, happy for you!
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.