Ava Grace's Closet: What She Wore : Visigo Sport
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What She Wore : Visigo Sport

So, if you're like most, your New Year's resolutions may or may not have included getting more active.
We, like most, try our best - but the weather here in Toronto? It is really taking a toll on any chance of getting outside.
So, we brought it inside - and my Isabella played the part in her so ready for Spring active wear from Chinese brand Visigo Sport  





 

top - c/o Visigo Sport || shorts - c/o Visigo Sport 
 Make no mistake.
This line is quality extraordinaire.
With fabrics from Italy and a unique mesh ventilation process - definitely worth a second look.
From their website:

VISIGO is an active wear designer brand.
We come from China.
High-performance fashion active wear, designed for fitness and yoga.
Made with Italian fabrics, the seamless welding and unique ventilation mesh process, makes the line more comfortable.
Whether you are rushing into your office, rushing to break your personal best on a 5K run,
or sweating at the gym, VISIGO is your second skin!
In my humble opinion, if you look and feel good while working out - it truly can motivate you.
And what better reward for keeping up with your fitness goals than shopping for new active wear?
I say none.

Have you been keeping up with your fitness goals this year?
Also - can Spring be far away? #sigh
xo

19 comments :

  1. You look super super cool! Love your dress. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    Chad
    www.mosaicslab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that color. I need to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright blue on you! SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the color combination of the outfit. Looks killing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour! You look cute as a button in this outfit!
    Debs @ https://tiger-mint.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in your outfit. That really suits you. The color looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks really comfortable and good for every day, too. I agree that winter does not make exercising easier. Being outdoors is so enjoyable, especially when it's warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! And you look absolutely gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute. I love that active wear on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cute workout outfit definitely motivates me! This one is adorable. I love the black + blue color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not heard of this brand before. I have found though that I want to work out more when I have a cute workout outfit. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks comfortable and breathable! 2 things that I love! Need these in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look ready for the gym... or the mall... running errands. This looks so comfy and functional

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love workout clothes! Love that these are made with breathable mesh and how cute they are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great clothes for the gym! Look really comfortable and cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that shade of blue, and it looks like a very good quality active wear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Susan,
    That is a lovely outfit color and style!
    Love the polyamide as it wears comfortable.
    Would be great for biking too! Pricy but so is Alo Yoga, the one I love to wear for perfect fit and great feel.
    Hugs and compliments to your lovely Isabella and I'd love here looks even more in naturel hair color!!!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - wish I could look this good in sports gear :) She is very pretty x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.