Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide '16 : For the Littles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide '16 : For the Littles

If I had to say what my favourite part of Christmas was, it would have to be the look on the kids' faces when they get that special something they've been hoping for.
Christmas morning stockings and breakfast would be a close second.
The sheer delight of it all gets me every time.
Tom's boots {10% off on site} | Maileg Mouse | book | J. Crew monster trackpants {30% off} |
Capelli of New York pillow | Big Mouth peppermint twist snowtube | PJ Salvage unicorn robe

I actually want a few of these items for myself - I'm looking at you peppermint twist snowtube.
I am looking at you.

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.