Ava Grace's Closet: Conture Skin Toning System
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Conture Skin Toning System

When the team at Conture reached out to see if I might like to give their product a try, my answer was a resounding hell, yeah.
I had heard of the tool, heard about all of the hype - and saw countless before + afters showing what it could do.
If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen the unboxing video; images below.
I am curious to see if one small tool can make such a significant difference and I'm not going to lie,
 I love the idea of quick and painless.





The single speed conture system is specifically designed for the face.
It comes boxed with the skin-toning tool, charger, a how-to booklet, instructional video and the treatment serum, kinetic am ignition lotion and kinetic pm recovery creme.
I can hardly wait to get started.

Be sure to check back in 4 weeks when I reveal my own before and after.



1 comment :

  1. Oooooh... sounds amazing ...looking forward to your thoughts on the product.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.