Ava Grace's Closet: My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

This might be the first year, in as long as I can remember, that we're not in the states for Nordstrom's annual anniversary sale.
I've been longingly admiring everything on the site and really think this year's inclusions are stellar.
Here is my TOP 10:
Nordstrom Sale Picks

accessories
I'm a sucker for accessories as most of you know. A pretty piece like this Chanel-esque camelia pin would add so much drama to a little black turtleneck or simple black blazer.
I need to have it.
I've been starting a collection of Alex + Ani bracelets and love this new coil style.
Lastly, I love a good watch. I already own a silver Michele watch {which I just so happened to purchase at last year's event!} and would love to add this one to my collection. Comes in a multitude of colours.

denim
I am in the process of replacing my denim starting with the basics. I love a good high waisted pair {and hate low-waisted jeans period.end of story} and so couldn't resist this dark indigo version and this black pair. The prices are definitely right.
If you're like me, you keep your jeans for years so really, even a small investment ends up being worth it in the long run.
I'm also on the hunt for the perfect denim skirt. This one might just be it - all about the slightly longer length and vintage feel. I envision it with a high, chunky heeled boot and cozy turtleneck sweater.

a little lace
This is on my list only because I think it's the cutest little shell I've ever seen.
And it's lace. And it has a ribbon. And a scalloped edged bottom.

fall jackets 
On top of hoping to replace my black trench coat, I would love to add a lightweight simple grey one, like this, to my collection. It looks almost like it's a slightly heavier than sweater weight - perfect for fall days in Toronto.
This Michael Kors jacket may just be my favourite piece of all of the items included in this year's sale. The style, the colour AND THE PRICE! It is perfect. Non?

shoes 
And last, but certainly not least, my favourite thing to shop for besides handbags.
I love a patent finish for the fall and although I am not a huge fan of the wedge, I am in LOVE with this Tory Burch version. The navy is so rich as are the other available shades.
And a block heel? Definitely my new go-to for the office. This pair by Franco Sarto are a classic shape at a fabulous price.
I love this brand's shoes for every day wear - super comfortable.

So, tell me, have you shopped this year's sale?
Whadya get?

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.