Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Black + White
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What I Wore : Black + White

Black, white or a combination of black + white have always been my uniform of sorts. 
The perfect go-to for clean and classic.
A few weekends ago, Isabella and I finally got the chance to check out the new Saks Off Fifth (yay!) and although it was crazy windy, we took a few quick outfit pics.
Because, well, What I Wore
aztec sunglasses - Aldo
peplum tank - Forever XXI 
blazer - H&M
necklace - J. Crew {code *TIMETOSHOP* for 30% off!}
scarf - Zara
jeans - Yoga Jeans
otk boots - "Malay" by 424 Fifth {on sale!}
handbag - Rebecca Minkoff 
What's your go-to look?
Linking up here.

5 comments :

  1. So pretty and interesting that my Monday blog was also dealing with black & white. That is my go-to uniform for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have something else in common besides our Ava Grace x2's! Coming to check it out! xox

      Delete
  2. You are looking gorgeous in the wind!! :) I have a similar necklace I've been trying to wear with different looks and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LINDA!!!! OMG! I've missed you!!! Where can I find you??

      Delete
  3. Love this black and white look, so chic! That drapey scarf is the cherry on top!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.