Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Fringed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What I Wore : Fringed

When I saw this piece on-line, I knew it would make the perfect addition to my closet - especially during the holiday season.
It is the perfect combination of classic, with it's neutral shade + 3/4 sleeve, and fun - with the unexpected addition of crepe fringe.


 





fringe top - Banana Republic
blazer - H and M
jeans - J. Brand
watch - Kate Spade
boots - 424 and Fifth
Have you added any fun pieces to your closet recently?
Linking up here + here.
Happy Wednesday.




5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous outfit and a unique top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome top and yes sadly I have added to my never ending closet ( although not as much as I expected too, in the US at the outlets and I only bought a coat, that's it, the american dollar is saving me tons because I cannot justify the added cost)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top!! it's a great way to add some fun into the brrrr cold days. Luv the earrings!! Happy New Year mon ami. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Susan,
    Well, your choice is 100% the right one as you look stunning in this outfit. Perfect combination and you sure radiate happiness about it.
    Yes, from Last Call I got a mock neck caviar (modern word for black...) cropped sweater and I love it very much. Another pink cropped sweater with 3/4 sleeves (that I very much like all the time!) I have not yet worn.
    Sending you hugs from a chilly, nippy Georgia. We went from 27 C on Christmas Day to 9 C today... No wonder that one gets a bad flu. Still not completely rid of my bronchitis but feeling much better.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.