Ava Grace's Closet: Mini Me : A Melijoe Sale
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 15, 2015

Mini Me : A Melijoe Sale

Yes, yes. I am one of those mothers.
You know the ones...they often coordinate with their little. Enjoy being matchy matchy. 
And more often than not, wish what their little love is wearing came in her size.
Well, Melijoe can feed this obsession.
Almost a little too well.
Kenzo Kids Cardigan
Dolce and Gabbana dress
Oscar De La Renta Dress
Their annual summer sale starts today!
Be sure to visit the site here - with savings of up to 60% off, it's the perfect time to splurge.
We've got our eye on this. Oh, and also these. And...

Happy Monday 
from my me + my mini-me.

3 comments :

  1. I love the Oscar one. You and your mini me are gorgeous!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that Oscar dress is THE. CUTEST. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Susan,
    Wow, you and your mini-me look so gorgeous. Ava Grace looks like she's feeling great again; I sure hope so!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.