Ava Grace's Closet: Valentine's Ready with Third Love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Ready with Third Love

In my {ahem} younger days, I was completely crazy for lingerie. 
The lacier {and often racier} the better.
Today, I still feel that what you wear underneath your outfit is just as important as what you wear on the outside. Only now, the perfect fit and comfort is key.
When ThirdLove recently launched Canadian shipping on their site, I was more than a little curious to try out their product. 
Very well priced with lots of fun options to choose from - I decided to give a tried and true neutral front-closure push up bra, aptly named "the evolve", a try alongside a few of their basic thongs. 

After nursing 3 babies for over a year each, my breasts need solid support and we all know, a little lift never hurts.
I like a push-up but don't want them spilling out and over - I also don't always like a lot of lace or trim that can show through a blouse or sweater - those pretties are usually reserved for special occasions.
The simple evolve provides great support and is cut in such a way that it gives superb coverage. The band is adjustable {is this new!} so it's super simple to get the absolutely perfect fit with no gaping, pulling or God forbid loose skin spillage. 
I think I've found my new favourite bra.


 

 Shop the Valentine's Collection {a few of my favourites above - the blush set is calling my name} and use code AVAGRACES10 to save an additional 10% off your on-line purchase. 
Happy Valentine's Day indeed.

3 comments :

  1. Oh La! La!... sexy and comfort together that is BLISS!!!! I'm in the middle of doing a lingerie overhaul this is perfect timing!!! will check them out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a comfort girl...shocking I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the bra I got from ThirdLove - really impressed with the support and perkiness! Just as good as boutique quality :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.