Ava Grace's Closet: Skirting the Issue : Talking Skirt Length Options
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 9, 2014

Skirting the Issue : Talking Skirt Length Options

There are so many options out there when it comes to skirts. 
Literally, something for everyone. 
And now that the weather is finally warming up, I am feeling the need to put my trousers away until the fall. 



Skirting the Issue

The Midi 
This season, definitely my favourite of the bunch. The feminine silhouette is current but brings back a memory of days gone by. 
If you haven't given this length a try, I highly recommend it. 
It is almost universally flattering and will quickly become a favourite. 
I promise.
 one / two / three

The Pencil
A classic. 
If you don't own at least one {a simple black to start} you should. 
This cut is equally pretty casual, with a t shirt and sandals or dressed up with a pump for the office. 
Perfection with a tailored blazer.
I am seriously crushing over the polka dot print. 
one / two / three

The Peplum 
We loved it for tops, now, it returns on skirt bottoms. 
I picked up this one recently and love the unexpected flirty fun on such an otherwise conservative skirt. 
So pretty with a kitten heel. 
one / two / three

The Maxi
This length is here to stay. 
Equally lovely for daytime {especially loving the tie-dyed options available + so on trend right now} or evening. 
I love them as a beach cover up over a one piece. 
So versatile {pull it up to chest length and it acts as a perfect summer dress} + easy to wear.
one / two / three

Do you have a favourite skirt length du jour? 
Linking up here.


6 comments :

  1. The Midi and the Peplum (or fit and flare) are my current faves!
    xo Emma
    http://strollingthecityinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pencils are my absolute fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rare that I meet a skirt style I don't love! So ladylike - I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Susan,
    Some very lovely skirts you show here.
    For more classy events I do wear a skirt but jeans and shorts are so comfy...
    Hugs,
    Mairette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but I especially love the maxi skirts because I can chase the boys and hide my unshaved legs!

    Happy Mother's Day, Susan!

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmmm i love skirts!!! they are my favorite thing to wear in the summer....it is a shame none of my clothing currently fits.... :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.