Ava Grace's Closet: House Tour : The King's Lair // The Before
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

House Tour : The King's Lair // The Before

This past weekend, we prepped and painted Julian's room so that we can get his new furniture in as soon as possible. and get him out of my bed.
I thought I would share a few photos of his "little boy" room before the big re-do/reveal I promised to share. 
1. walk right in 2. denim comforter & pillow
3. more bears keep watch from above
4. better here than on the floor 5. his desk
6. a little artwork
7. roman blinds made by my mama
8. books and such
9. oh hello friends

His new room is already looking so much more mature.
And he almost died when I put the bear's back up so I could take these photos. He had replaced them with race cars and such a while back. 
all this growing up business i tell ya. 

6 comments :

  1. The "older" The Boy's room looks, it kind of breaks my heart. They love it though, so congratulations on your new look, bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha!!! Boys are so funny and so proud:) this room is gorgeous though Susan bit I suppose getting too "little" for him!!!
    Come by this morning!!! I have a great giveaway!!! Can't wait to see the reveal because obviously iya found to be awesome if the room already looks that good!
    Hey have you vet done a home reveal? You should. My house is too modest and messy or I would.
    Love you lady:) xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room, but I can see why he would want a more "grown-up" room. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so funny about the bears ; ) re-doing rooms is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Susan,
    So that was 'your' bed? Lovely room but yes, they grow up and things change. Glad you captured the bears from his 'past' in this incredible way! And your Mama is an artist for sewing these Roman blinds...
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. J. really had a fabulous bedroom ... love all the teddy bears... He will be grateful - one day - that these wonderful memories of his childhood bedroom were captured. Hugs, C (HHL)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.