Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Wish List : Stocking Stuffers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Wish List : Stocking Stuffers

Is there anything more fun than opening stockings on Christmas morning? 
It has become quite the tradition around these parts and sometimes, I find the kids young and old are more excited about these goodies than any gift.

Stocking Stuffers

1. Hello Trilogy Stores and hello beautiful Monica Vinader bracelet. Find it here. Each of the colors of these friendship bracelets represent a personal quality. How fun is that? In the case of this one, it's LOVE. Perfection.

2. Ms Ava has a few Jellycat stuffed animals and they're the softest, cutest things around. This one is called "Cordy Roy Cat". So fun. He would add a nice bright punch of color to any room. Find him here

3. My sweet friend Christina's shop, The Olive Tree, is full of stocking goodness for the little's on your list. We own a few pieces including a beyond beautiful headband and flower clip. Find this pretty combo here

4. I have written before about my love story with Chanel polish. This color is drool-worthy non? It is called "frenzy" and I would like it thank.you.very.much.Santa

5. I love Boscia products and personally use their BB cream which is just amazing. Isabella loves blotting papers and these pink peppermint ones would make a fun addition to any stocking. Find them here

6. Truth be told, I simply cannot choose an iphone case. There are far too many to choose from! This one, by J Crew caught my eye. It's fun and stylish. 

7. And lastly, no stocking would be complete without a few tasty treats. I always like to try to find unique chocolate and candy vs just the everyday goodies. I think Chapter's does an amazing job of finding some incredible stuff including these vanilla marshmallows. Hello!

So, what about you? Are you a fan of the many smaller gifts or one large one?

See previous Christmas Wish Lists:

here
here
here

16 comments :

  1. I would love a new I Phone case, but just cannot decide which one to go with. You made some nice selections here. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post!!! I always needxstocking stuffer ideas!! Xoxo H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great ideas. I always find stockings the worse thing to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ideas for "Santa" to fill the stockings on Christmas Eve. It's funny how sometimes the small things in a stocking really are just the perfect ones. Wishing you a fabulous day!! xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks for the feature!



    I grew up with fun little toys in my stocking, candy , chap sticks,and so on the hubs got practical things/// gum, socks, tooth brushes... so we always laugh about what goes into stockings.

    p.s. i heart j. crew!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Susan,
    Neat little gifts for those that live with children. We have never done any gift giving for Christmas. Back in the Old World we exchanged gifts on Saint Nicholas day, December 5th. As for both of us, we buy throughout the year things we need/like...
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost ended up with that JCrew case in my shopping bag the other day! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Chanel nail polish - maybe you could let Santa know to bring me lots??
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have like 8,000 iphone and I'm looking for 8.000 more. Love this one..
    I usually buy a bunch from Etsy...Those people are creative.
    I also love Chanel nail polish. They are usually timeless...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list. I didn't know J Crew did iphone cases. I just bought one I don't even like from Target. At least I now know where to go next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Christina's shop! Only problem is the sole other female in the house is a pup named Ruby. She's look great in one of those gorgeous headbands though. I'll have to send the link to my friends with female littles ... they'll LOVE her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jelly at stuffed cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love shopping for stocking stuffers - it's fun finding lots of little things the kids would like. Love your ideas above - thanks for sharing!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your gift ideas - best stocking stuffers ever! Chanel nail polish, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, great gift ideas! I love the nail polish most of all. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.