Ava Grace's Closet: 2018 Christmas Gift Guide : My Wishlist
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 23, 2018

2018 Christmas Gift Guide : My Wishlist

I can't believe Christmas is just over a month away.
It seems like as soon as Halloween is over - boom, it's Christmas.
Maybe because it got so cold in Toronto so quickly.
Maybe it's the bit of snow we wake up to almost every morning.
But I am SO feeling in the spirit this year.
In fact, I may or may not have just brought up the tree.

Here are a few of the things on my neverending list - although I'll likely be giving more than receiving.
And that's just fine by me.

1. This beauty has been on my radar for a while. The price tag is steep - and reviews are mixed but I'm still all about this Dyson hairdryer. Because, no one has time for an hour each time she washes her hair. Least of all me. $499

2. My dad and I recently found a box of my old records. I must say, it was like taking a trip down memory lane. I might like this to give them a listen again on this Crosley portable turntable. And this colour is too much fun. $82

3. Ah, the elusive Michele Sport Watch. I own one already but really like this more casual version - swiss-made and I love the square face. Also, #navyforthewin $395

4. So, this will likely never be mine. Mostly because it is a ridiculously crazy amount of money to spend on perfume. I was in Holt's last year and got a couple of samples of Ex Nihilo's Fleur Narcotique - still savouring every last delicious drop. $325

5. Oh, Aesop body cream. Hand lotion. Aesop, anything. $32

6. Tell me these aren't the cutest thing you've ever seen? I love a clean white sneaker and these by Comme des Garcons Play x Converse are no exception. Perfect for warmer days ahead - if they ever come back. $135

Lots more gift guides coming your way right through to the big day.
Although, if you're like me, everything you could possibly want doesn't come from a store.
Feeling blessed, staying present and doing my best to remember the reason for the season.

xo

3 comments :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Hah, those warmer days for wearing the sneakers shown under # 6 no doubt will come back.
    We just need to be patient...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping sooner rather than later! It's looking to be a brutal winter here in Toronto.
      Hugs. xox.

      Delete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.