Ava Grace's Closet: 2018 Christmas Gift Guide : For Him
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 Christmas Gift Guide : For Him

I like to think I'm a pretty good gift-giver.
Mostly, I try to buy things people might love to have, but never think to buy for themselves.
These are often the best kind of gifts, n'est pas?
I think men are the all-around easiest to treat.
Because let's face it, not many of them are going shopping for themselves anytime soon - which leaves you with well, endless possibilities.

Here are just a few ideas for the special men in your life -

1. I ask you, who doesn't love a good cashmere sweater? This one gets bonus points for
 two reasons.
1. The waffle weave (love, love) and 2. I could totally steal it. (you know you were thinking it!)
At Nordstrom. $179

2. Here's something - If I were a boy? I would wear Chelsea Boots every.single.day - I love the colour of these by Rail. And the price is right. $99

3. Most of the men I know don't really care for jewellery. That said, I think just about all them might give this multi-wrap leather bracelet by Miansai a go.
 Decidedly masculine and super on-trend right now. $95

4. If he doesn't have this already, chances are he wants it. It's voice-activated which means he won't even have to get up from the couch. #winning Google Home, $129

5. I love the story behind the Jack Mason brand {read it here if you're so inclined}almost as much as I love the design of their watches.
I really like a chrono, larger face, big side buttons and a solid leather strap. This one checks off all the boxes and looks much pricier than it is. And, it's on sale. $165

6. Truth here is, I just really love this bottle. And can you ever go wrong with fragrance? I say nay.
Grey by Dolce & Gabbana, $80

PS - I didn't include above but if you are on the hunt for pj's, robes and comfy slippers, definitely check out the entire new UGG Shop. Think everything feels like your UGG boots feel = best.thing.ever

Happy Shopping
xo



5 comments :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    That is a very thoughtful listing with lots of warmth.
    Yeah, most men don't like shopping and never go themselves.
    But, watch their faces when receiving some comforting pieces that warm them or a masculine piece of jewelry - YES they do wear it!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO true! I love a thoughtful gift - as I know you do my friend! Did you see that new line from UGG? I want everything - SO cozy.

      Delete
  2. I love your list, simple and basic things men will actually wear/use! I am considering the boots for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Simple is always best. And YES! I love them...PS - the other colour they're available in (which is fabulous) are on sale!

      Delete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.