Ava Grace's Closet: Keeping Active with Koral
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Keeping Active with Koral

These days, being a single mom of three, is making working out in a gym next to impossible.
So often times, or when I'm not being lazy, ms. Ava Grace and I take it outside -
She's just learned to ride a two-wheeler (!!) so she's been riding while I run alongside her or else we'll just walk the local neighbourhood. 
Over the summer months, I feel like we've all but stopped this routine so we're both pretty pumped about starting it up again now that the weather is cooling down.
She keeps me honest {read: she forces me to go} on days when I really don't feel like it. 
Truth be told though, don't we always feel so much better once we do get out??


Koral Activewear sent along these ah-mazing leggings made out of their signature form- fitting infinity fabric that fits {quite literally} like a second skin. 
With a fun logo'd waist, they easily made the transition from workout to an afternoon of lunch and running errands with the addition of a soft, lightweight denim shirt.

SO all about multi-functional clothing these days.











baseball cap - Lululemon | tank - Gap | leggings - "Aden" c/o Koral Activewear | trainers - New Balance

If you're like me, I always feel better being active when I feel I look good and let me tell you, these leggings hide a multitude of sins. Available in a range of colours and prints, with free shipping and returns to the U.S., this line is a winner.

Sign up for their newsletter HERE to save 15% off your purchase.

Happy Wednesday friends.
xo


2 comments :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Hah, are we kindred spirits?
    Just got my Koral Printed Sports Bra (2) this week as I loved the previously ordered one so much for biking. Easy on and off, even when feeling damp. Closes with hooks in the back and is adjustable in 3 stands which is a big plus. Others you have to pull over your head and that is awful when being damp...
    So you're right about this brand.
    You look super cute in that baseball cap!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO WAY!! I have a sports bra by them as well that I love! The quality really is fabulous. And thank you!!
      Hugs,
      S.

      Delete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.