Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Simply Scalloped
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 4, 2018

What I Wore : Simply Scalloped

As I sat down to prepare today's post, I realized it has been a LONG time since I shared a What I Wore here on the blog.
In fact, I can't actually recall the last time I did.
I'm furiously playing catch up following the holidays and trying to share all of the fun pieces we've been sent over the last short while.

If you follow along on instagram {here} you will typically see daily outfits - but some pieces, including this scalloped number, just need a little more.
Because let's face it - scallops just make everything better, n'est pas?







scallop fitted tee | jeans | moto jacket {by Black Tape // similiar} | otk boots | leather gloves
 Check out the SheIn site for lots of fun + affordable fashion.
I'm promising to bring more next week.

Happy New Year.
xox

4 comments :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Well, you look really great in your scalloped tee!
    LOVE the French beret on you.
    Hugs and wishing you ALL the best for 2018 in good health.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great, hope you had an amazing holiday. Hard to get back to norm isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you are great looking lady. Also love yours thigh high black boots. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady, you look beautiful and elegant !!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.