Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide : For Her
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Gift Guide : For Her

So, here's the thing.
I think the perfect gift is always one that you would really, really like to have, but would never buy for yourself.
Let's face it - every single one of us doesn't really need anything.
But damn, doesn't the Christmas season make it so hard to not want everything?
Plus a great blanket or the perfect pj's never hurt anyone.



1. I'm still hooked on these Olivia Burton watches. They're just so darn pretty! And, the price is definitely right. Find it here, $168.

2. I may or may not have more blankets than the next girl. But, it truly is the perfect gift. And, on cold winter nights? It just keeps on giving. Kennebunk, $54.

3. OK, now how did this get in here? If you're looking to splurge, this might just be it. It's the perfect simple, wear with everything, black calfskin bag - in a structure that's new and fresh. Plus, Balenciaga. I mean, who are we kidding. $2400.

4. Chanel anything is virtually untouchable, I get it. But why not treat her to this super cool shaped hand cream. Any girl would love to slip this out of her purse. And trust me, no one is buying this for herself. Chanel, $67.

5. Don't tell my Izzy but I think I finally found the perfect robe for her. We've been on the hunt for a while and this one sums her up plus, since she won't speak to anyone until at least noon, it can do the talking for her. Privledge, $89.

6. Please, please tell me you have smelled any of the Maison Margiela Replica fragrances? I am obsessed. Not only are the bottles too cool for school but the scents are so different with super fun names to match. This one, aptly called Lazy Sunday Morning is the perfect light fragrance for a day spent indoors. My favourite. Sephora, $150.

7. And last but not least. I have seen this baby everywhere this Christmas season. At $500+ it's not cheap but apparently it is is the $#*%! I cannot say I speak from experience however, I have had a ton of my blogger friends give it a go and the reviews are all nothing short of rave. Dyson, $499.

I'll have you know that I have unofficially started Christmas shopping.
My annual goal of having it all done by December 1st? Epic fail. 
But that's ok - somehow, I always manage to have it all under the tree by the 24th.
#gome

Happy Monday.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.