Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore: Spring Ready with Haggar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

What I Wore: Spring Ready with Haggar

Remember these fabulous Haggar Jeans?
Aptly named the "dream jean", they're back in a capri style.
Introducing the Dream Capri.
Same incredibly comfortable fit in a shorter length for Spring/Summer.
Available in limited quantities only.
Love.

sunglasses - Chicwish
shirt - J. Crew {last season}
jeans - c/o Haggar {find them here}
jacket - Forever XXI {sold out in olive - black available here}
handbag - Gap {not current / love this one}
shoes - Boemos
Stay tuned for details soon on how you can win a pair of your own Dream Jeans!
Trust me, they're a dream. 

4 comments :

  1. You are looking spring ready! Loving these capri pants ..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute capri jeans, love the trench with this look! Hope you are having a great week Susan:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Susan,
    You look refreshing in your spring outfit.
    As for me, I've always fallen for knickerbocker style pants instead of this style. My last ones I found in London but they are very hard to find for my long legs!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great on you,I was hoping the temps would warm up so I could try mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.