Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Rainy Day Chic
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore : Rainy Day Chic

I have a secret.
I love the rain.
Yes, it's mostly because I get to wear my rain boots, but really, does the reason matter?
I think I would do just fine in say,Vancouver. 

t-shirt- Maison Scotch
blazer - The Gap {last season's - option}
necklace - Ily Couture {40% off today}
jeans - Forever XXI
rain boots - Aigle
What about you - fan of the rain or not so much?
Happy Wednesday.

Linking up with:

6 comments :

  1. Ah cute outfit!! Rain ruins the day but should never ruin the outfit :)
    XO ELLEN from Ask Away Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look. Love that your rain boots are more fitted, they look great with the outfit!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking perfect for this unpredictable weather .... I'm learning not fighting my hair and leaving it curly makes rainy days much bearable. Also my Burberry rain boots and Passotti umbrella get to make an appearance :) hugs, Celia M.(HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the rain, too....and it's because i HAVE rainboots, lol! with the hurricane this past weekend, i was finally able to break out mine and prance around in the rain. love the whole outfit here, especially the jacket!

    [oomph.]
    3D Popup Greeting Cards GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the rain, most of the time. AND I love your fun tee. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.