Ava Grace's Closet: A Week in St. Lucia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Week in St. Lucia

At long last, I've gone through the ridiculous amount of photographs we took during our recent girl's only trip to St. Lucia.
Know that it wasn't meant to be a girl's only trip.
Also know that my Julian refused to join us regardless of how many times I begged asked.
This destination has been on my own bucket list for some time.
Visions of the pitons had intrigued me for years - The Bachelor didn't help.
Let me tell you, St. Lucia is not close.
From Toronto, it a 5-hour flight followed by a minimum 1 hour and 30 minute shuttle to your hotel.
I will also tell you that is worth every.last.minute
  









 

We lazed on the beach.
We swam in the pool for hours. We couldn't get our little bathing beauty out of said pool.
We took a cruise to Soufrière where we visited a botanical garden and the infamous mud baths.
We drank far, FAR too many fruity frozen drinks.
We ate.
We foam partied.
We danced.
We carnivaled.
And best of all?
We created memories to last a lifetime.
Feeling blessed.
xo

2 comments :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Those sure are some VERY HAPPY images of the girls only trip to St. Lucia!
    Anywhere in the Caribbean it is always wonderful for being. We only know the Dutch Islands like St. Maarten and Curaçao and they're about 500 miles to the west from St. Lucia.
    So happy you enjoyed it!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures!! I have never been to St. Lucia, but it's definitely on my travel bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.