Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Peachy Keen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 30, 2017

What I Wore : Peachy Keen

So here's something.
This entire outfit {minus bag + shoes} is under $50. Canadian.
Further proof that my theory = a good quality handbag and shoes make an outfit.
A cute J. Crew necklace doesn't hurt either. 






top - H+M | cigarette pants - H+M | belt - Joe Fresh | shoes - Calvin Klein | handbag - Michael Kors Collection |
sunglasses - Forever 21 | jewels - J. Crew 
Fast fashion is fleeting - 
But, I just can't resist when a fun new colour like this peachy keen one comes along.

Wishing everyone a Happy Canada Day! 
xo


1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    You are a very clever and sassy lady that knows what and how to put together for looking great!
    Sending you hugs and wishing you a Happy Canada Day.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.