Ava Grace's Closet: Summer Beauty Faves
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Summer Beauty Faves

It has been 30+ degrees in Toronto these last few days.
Feeling like summer? 
You betcha!
Come summertime, my beauty routine focuses on three key things:
1. Simplicity
2. Looking tan without actually tanning
3. Dewy, sparkly, shine-y

And here, I share with you, my go-to's. 
Two of which I may or may not have received free from Sephora as this year's birthday gift. 
4. Things I got for free.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in "Paaarty". This gives the best colour - an almost sunny glow on the cheeks. And, as it claims to, lasts all day. #gotitfree
2. VitaLiberata's new "10 Minute Tan". I was already a huge fan of their products - last year, I used "Body Blur" the entire summer to enhance my colour and keep it even-toned through September. No risk of colour transfer and just the faintest hint of self-tan smell = best.thing.ever
After applying for just 10 minutes (!), I showered, went to bed and woke up with the perfect glow.
3. Hands down my favourite highlighter. Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Champagne Pop" {I know, I know - tell you something you didn't already know} is a cult-favourite for good reason. LOVE.
4. I have finally found a hair elastic that can hold my mane in place {no easy feat}, doesn't cause a bump/line AND most imporantly, doesn't give me a headache. Find these, by Invisibobble at Nordstrom.
5. Summer means less is more. Especially when it comes to foundation. On days where I don't have to work, I almost always use either a tinted moisturizer or this anti-aging BB cream by Marcelle. Find it at your local drugstore.  
6. My signature fragrance, for about as long as I can remember has been Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. This one {I believe was just released} called "eau intense" is on my must-try list. 
7. Tarte Tartiest Quick Dry Lip Paint in "Birthday Suit". Definitely my new favourite - I have been using this one non-stop. And definitely plan on picking up a few other shades. And the other formulation. #alsogotitfree


What's on your summer beauty list?
xo

1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Some great summer favorites you show here. The invisibobble looks interesting!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.