Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas 2017 In Pictures
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Christmas 2017 In Pictures

I do realize that I'm a little late to this party but this year, being so different from other years, I figure, I can shake things up a little bit.

First Christmas in our new house.
First |Christmas since the separation.
First |Christmas with Calvin the kitty.
 A year of firsts.
I plan to continue those into 2017.










Wishing you + yours all the best in the New Year 2017!

1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    What a lovely post about your other, FIRST Christmas.
    You all look very happy, including cute Calving the kitten.
    It is not important about how many gifts but about the warmth and togetherness, creating a cozy nest all together as a family. Loved your practical gifts in the last two photos!
    Sending you hugs and BEST wishes for 2017 in good health as that is our biggest asset.
    Mariette and Pieter

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.