Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide '16 : Last Minute Gift Ideas
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide '16 : Last Minute Gift Ideas

So, here's the thing.
No one sets out to be a last-minute shopper.
But inevitably, every.single.year I am running out at the very last minute to pick up at least one gift.
Why? 
I don't really know.
Sometimes it's procrastination, others because I struggle to find that perfect something and, more often than not, because I forgot that one person I really needed to remember.
Feel me?

And anyway, I don't care what you say, as far as I am concerned, I can easily do all of my shopping in three stores.
Shoppers Drug Mart, Chapters and Starbucks.
Boom.
book | Art of Shaving peppermint shaving cream | pillow | XO Mittens
Nuxe Dry Oil | Ariana Grande Perfume | Starbucks Quilted Traveller
Loving the idea of a shiny red Starbucks traveller that screams Christmas + the addition of a gift card to cover a festive drink.
Santa approved.
#5moresleeps


1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Those are indeed some great ideas for last minute gift giving.
    Hope you all are will and manage to have a cozy and Merry Christmas together!
    Sending you our love, also from Pieter.
    Till we meet again... who knows?!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.