Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Black Lace
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

What I Wore : Black Lace

Sharing the first of two lacey looks featuring pieces from Leave Nothing But Footprints fall/winter line.
The fabrics, including bamboo viscose, organic cotton and modal are all sustainable and most biodegradable - they contain fewer chemicals and less water.
And , most importantly, feel incredible on the skin.
I have a number of items in my own collection and reach for them time and again.
Sidenote: if you have sensitive skin like me, this is the stuff.  





"kayla" lace top c/o LNBF | abby denim leggings c/o LNBF | clutch - The Gap {sold out / loving this}
bangle - J.Crew | shoes - Nine West "Kenie" {on sale!}
Next week, I'll feature a casual lace look switching out a few of the pieces you see today to create a completely different vibe.
Oh, and there may or may not be a giveaway involved!
Be sure to stop by.

Happy Wednesday.
Linking up here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.