Ava Grace's Closet: Jamaica Me Crazy

Monday, April 25, 2016

Jamaica Me Crazy

Literally.
I am going crazy wishing I was still there. 

I surprised my husband with a quick getaway to Sandals in Negril, Jamaica for his 50th.
Just the two of us.
No kids.
We haven't been away solo since Ava was born so it really was a big treat.

We left last Thursday following a 4 hour (ugh) delay at the airport. 
Once we arrived though, PARADISE! Just absolute paradise.
I can't say enough about the experience - first class from start to finish.
The staff, the resort, the food! Ah, the food.
So good.
We literally didn't have one bad meal.
The weather was great - with blue skies well into the evening which were eventually replaced by the most spectacular sunse
My husband literally tried every.single.watersport available.
From paddleboarding, to sailing {that's him!}...
we kayaked and took long walks on the never-ending beach.

It was just what the doctor ordered.
So irie.
xo

2 comments :

  1. Sounds and looks like the perfect get-away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and his family were in Jamaica a couple weeks ago as well. It is now their favorite vacation destination over the Bahamas and Cancun. So glad you and Hubby had this special, memorable time together.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...