Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Blanketed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What I Wore : Blanketed

Let's be honest.
Being cute in the wintertime is a struggle.
Lately, I've been wearing basics with a pop of colour, usually in the form of a cozy blanket scarf.
Between Isabella and I, we have a nice selection and best of all, they're warm and cute.






hat - Aritzia {not current - option} | coat - Zara {last season's - love this option (on sale!)} | blanket scarf - Aritzia
gloves - Banana Republic {on sale!} |jeans - Express | boots - Michael Kors {not current - option
Linking up here.

1 comment :

  1. Love that pink coat!!! stay warm .. winter is here to stay for awhile ..XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.