Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide 2015 : For The Littlest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Gift Guide 2015 : For The Littlest

This year, I thought I would begin sharing our annual Christmas Gift Guides with the most important little girl on your list.
she might also be the littlest.
I mean, isn't Christmas really all about them?

Gift Guide 2015

1. Paris PJ's - I always, always buy new pj's for each of the kids. I plan to continue this tradition forever, regardless of how old they get - these are not only adorable but have a special meaning this year with the tragedy that unfolded in this incredible city. Any small way to remember those who lost their lives so senselessly. I can't think about much else these days. $36

2. Olivia EVERYTHING - Truth be told, we already picked up an outfit for Ava this past weekend - I mean, who could resist? We got home and she promptly changed into her new duds, grabbed her Olivia book and proceeded to read it repeatedly until I couldn't take it anymore dinnertime. She also asked me if Olivia is a pig, how can she talk? Anyone? $12.99/piece.

3. Karl Lagerfeld Kids Choupette Bag - I have a bit of an obsession with this sweet little bag. Anything kitty designed usually gets me. The entire line is unbelievable - see more of it here on Thursday. $100

4. Shopkins Plush - This {and every other Shopkins item} is on Ava's Christmas List. Honestly, I totally understand why since each item is cuter than the one before. And the names? So clever. I get a kick out of reading them with her each time she opens a new package of collectibles. $9.99

5. Pandora Disney Charms - We saw these at Disney World this past summer and I couldn't get enough of them. This one, with it's vibrant colour scheme, happens to be my favourite but you can find each and every princess. And Mickey. And Minnie. And sparkle-encrusted crowns. And....$75

6. Fashion Plates - If I had to name my very favourite toy from childhood, this would be it. I spent HOURS moving those little plates around and creating outfits.When I saw this set available again earlier this year, I knew it had to go on my Christmas list. Yes, I said mine. $29.99

Just 4 weeks until Christmas.
I'm sorry.

3 comments :

  1. We love the Olivia books. I think they're so funny because they're so real. I know my kids would get a kick out of an Olivia outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Plates! I had one of those!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.