Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Simply Striped
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What I Wore : Simply Striped

If you followed along on last week's first day of school adventure with Garnet Hill, then you would have seen a sneak peek of this simple schoolyard look.
Comfortable and easy to wear, it's the kind of dress you slip on and never want to take off.
And also, pockets.






sunglasses - Forever XXI | "bateau" dress - c/o Garnet Hill | "Maddalena" scalloped ballet flats - c/o Garnet Hill
The entire look has a certain je ne sais quoi - all to say, I feel rather french wearing it.
or at least, what I imagine a french maman would wear to drop off her little one at preschool.

mais oui.
linking up here today.

6 comments :

  1. Oui mon ami!!! looking comfy and stylish!! very French :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Susan,
    That no doubt is a very comfy dress and I love Garnet Hill!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! I can wear striped for days and I love there are so many versatile styles of stripes :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok loving this dress. Planning ahead to next years vacations and this dress is now at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.