Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Au Naturel + A Face Lift
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What I Wore : Au Naturel + A Face Lift

No, not me.
The blog. Simple, clean with just a hint of ms. Ava Grace's personality in the header.

She has always been the muse for this space.
And while we strive to share more than just clothing - her closet signifies a space where all of her childhood memories are stored. 
along with more than a few shoes.

Me?
I have been on a bit of a neutral, return-to-basics quest when it comes to my wardrobe.
Clean lines. Classic shades.
And looks built for comfort and ease of wear.
Scarves have been my accessory du jour - and also, simple, slip-on sneakers.
This weaved, leather version by italian brand, Boemos, are the ultimate - definitely my current favourites.

t-shirt - BCBG
jeans - Express {not current - almost identical option here}
scarf - Aritzia
watch - Michele
shoes - Boemos {a good selection here}
I am feeling ready for the change of season.
Really, I'm just feeling ready for boots.
Happy Wednesday.


Linking up here + here.

6 comments :

  1. Oh La La mon ami!!! LOVE the new header .... and swooning over your weaved, leather slip-on sneakers! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice change! Makes me think it's time for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the header is beautiful and so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog look Susan!! Those sneakers are adorable.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The header looks great and I LOVE those shoes!!! So cute! You look fantastic! Casual and comfy, yet chic!

    Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy Linkup!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mentioned this in another post I am LOVING the new blog look. And the header is fab. That Aritzia scarf is amazing no? I got one in grey last year and it was/is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.