Ava Grace's Closet: What She Wore : A Little Lacey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 18, 2015

What She Wore : A Little Lacey

Here's what I love about my Izzy.
She has the ability to pull on a pretty dress and make it look her own.
I would not have thought to wrap a chambray bomber around the waist of a delicate dress - but the juxtaposition of styles and fabrics make the look perfect for daily wear.
Throw this pretty by Showinbuy on with a slight heel, statement earring and pasmina and boom! Ready to go for evening.
And honestly, it's almost prettier by the back.

lace top dress - c/o Showinbuy
chambray bomber - Obey Clothing {no longer available on line - very similiar option here}

ankle boots - Target {last season's - current option here}
If you're reading this, I hope you will say a little prayer for this sweet girl.
She is really not well. Breaking my mama heart.
These photos were part of a series featuring Showinbuy and made me happy as I reviewed and edited.
Can't wait to see this smiling, happy-go-lucky face again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.