Ava Grace's Closet: Getting Bronzed with Borghese
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 22, 2015

Getting Bronzed with Borghese

If you're like me, then you like to lighten (and brighten!) up your makeup routine come summer time.
The first thing to go is always my foundation. I've been going back and forth between a spray on version and a regular formulation - both fabulous but far too heavy for the summer months.
When the team at Borghese asked if I would like to try a selection of items from their summer glow and Eclissare collections, I jumped at the chance.
After all, the brand is synonymous with luxurious skin care and classic italian beauty.
Sign me up. 





products used to create this look:
summer glow tinted moisturizer
eclissare color rise blush in "flight"
eclissare color eclipse 5 shades of fresh eyeshadow

Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara
eclissare colorstruck lipstick in "swoon"


The above summer look took literally 5 minutes - while coverage is not as good as a regular foundation, it's not meant to be.
A good sunscreen underneath (it already has an spf 20) and a healthy dose of the color rise blush = a fresh summer glow.

How do you lighten up your summer makeup routine? 

Disclosure: We received the products listed above at no charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are strictly my own.

4 comments :

  1. I love Borghese - is it being carried in Canada again? I've been cross bordering it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find a good selection at Canada Beauty Supply (not all the makeup) {www.canadabeautysupply.ca} but you're right...tough to find here. I am going to let my contact know! Thanks Colleen.

      Delete
  2. Girl you are summer glowing!!! ... I've been on the hunt for a good bronzer and may have to give this one a try... and 5 minutes??? I need a lesson - you look fabulous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.