Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Valentine

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I Wore : Valentine

What better to wear for Valentine's than head to toe pink?
I can't think of anything.



dress - c/o Chicwish
necklace - J. Crew - last season's {option}
coat - Zara {on sale - no longer available on line} option
clutch - The Gap {no longer available / option}
shoes - Nine West 
Speaking of pink, if you decide to only purchase one pastel item this Spring, I highly recommend a blush or pink, lightweight coat. 
So perfect over all black, navy or with denim.
I plan on making it a staple if the weather ever cooperates - click the links below to see a few fabulous priced options. 
Linking up with:


6 comments :

  1. Interesting post!
    We can follow each other if you will.
    Just let me know)))
    I always follow back!
    http://elenabright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mon Ami you are so pretty in pink!!! ...and you are very brave to be outside in this brrrrrr cold sans coat to share this lovely outfit with us. :

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you all pretty in pink!! love this outfit! you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy hotness!! looking good, mama! loving the pink on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...