Ava Grace's Closet: The KING turns 9?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 11, 2011

The KING turns 9?!

No time to post as April is one big birthday party around here...sigh.

My baby boy Julian turns 9 tomorrow. 
We celebrated yesterday with a few of his friends (felt like 100) and today I am somehow melancholy as I sometimes am when I realize how quickly my kids are growing up.
 I swear it seems like only yesterday that I brought the little bundle home. 
He was so sweet
My MIL swears I was so crazy about him I all but forgot about my original babygirl. I
 was. 
He rocked my world. 
A dear friend told me having a boy would change who I was. 
She was right.


Here he is just after we brought him home.

Look at him here...one of my fave's...so delicious.


He was ALWAYS happy. Always smiling. And he LOVED his momma. 
He still does. 
Most days. 

Will post BD pics soon.

1 comment :

  1. Hi, stopping by from Bloggy Moms!

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.