Ava Grace's Closet: New Skincare Faves - On Rotation
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 9, 2022

New Skincare Faves - On Rotation

 It's been all about trying the new during this time where we've been at home more. And that includes a host of new beauty products - mostly skincare - and lots from green brands that care about the environment and what goes into their products.
In almost all cases, I have been pleasantly surprised by the results.
And can feel good about what I'm putting on my skin.

Don't get me wrong. A little botox is still part of my maintenance routine ~ but these goodies have my skin feeling soft and glowing. 
And dare I say it, looking (and feeling!) younger than my 52 years. 

1. Let me clear. I love SO many of the Antipodes products.  Starting with this grapeseed cleansing butter. I had never tried a balm cleanser before this and it is SO luxurious. Definitely requires a double cleanse to ensure every last trace of make up is removed but leaves your skin feeling like literal, well, butter. 

2. Oh Glossier. This is a good one. I had heard so many great things about this toner, aptly called "Solution". Truly amazing. I have repurchased more than once. Has made such a difference in my skin.

3. Cheap and cheerful. I am obsessed with this lip balm (as it appears is almost every celebrity and makeup artist on the planet). Dr. Paw Paw lip balms are not new, but they are new to me. Love, love. Available with no colour or tinted ~ all equally delicious.

4. Ah, the pièce de résistance. The splurge of all splurges (if you can actually get your hands on a bottle), the Le Prunier Plum Oil. I added plum oil to my skincare routine about six months ago and I will never not use it. Everything they say is true ~ it is incredibly hydrating AND makes your skin glowier than it has ever been. 
I was actually using the Vitruvi version, (1/3 the price!) but they are no longer carrying it. I will be on the hunt for an alternate to this one. 
(I included a link to the Detox Market - if you sign up for emails, you can save a whopping 10% off the price. PSA - this stuff never goes on sale)

5. Back to Antipodes. If you don't know them, you should. I love their products and everything the brand stands for. I have had the privilege of attending numerous launch events with their founder and she is truly an incredible human making incredible products. All products are certified organic including this honey manuka mask which has been my go-to for the last year. 

6. | 7. Tatcha. Need I say more? Every single thing I touch from this brand smells divine, has the most perfect texture and provides consistent results. My girlfriend turned me onto them and she swears there is nothing better. Most days, I use this 2 step routing including the Tatcha Dewy Serum and Dewy Moisturizer. For something lighter, the Water Cream is also superb. 
(if you are weary about the price tag, I highly recommend their starter kit!)

So tell me, have I missed anything new + fabulous? Tell a sister everything.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.