Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : True Blue
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What I Wore : True Blue

Is there anything better than the perfect little cardigan?
Here in Toronto, I find mornings are still super chilly but by late afternoon, the layers are no longer required.
This spanish-tile printed, lightweight cardigan gives just the right amount of warmth allowing you to keep it on over your tank since Lord knows, no one wants to be wearing that piece solo.
#thisis40







bodysuit:  Aritzia | cardigan:c/o Foxcroft  | trousers: c/o Foxcroft | necklace: c/o White House Black Market  | handbag: Furla  | shoes: Sam Edelman
Don't even get me started on these trousers.
Tencel fabric is SO where it's at.
Note: I recommend a size down as these are generous!

Use code FXSOCIAL to save 15% off your purchase.
Happy Wednesday indeed.

3 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous in this cardigan! I can't wait until we get warmer days here!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava Grace's Mom is gorgeous and elegant in this outfit. Love it on you. I am going to see my own little Ava Grace perform tonight in her church children's musical in Dallas. Love our Ava Graces'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanna say,.. you're pure beauty.

    Richard
    https://go.nasa.gov/2qeww6J

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.