Ava Grace's Closet: What Ava Wore : My little Yogi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 2, 2017

What Ava Wore : My little Yogi

We were blessed to be able to attend a local event in honour of Jordana's Rainbows - a little girl who lost her life at the age of 10 to an aggressive form of childhood cancer, DIPG.
BlissOm was one of the key sponsors and held an incredible group yoga session that was nothing shy of moving.
To see her family there pushed me over the edge but I got through it.
Mostly because I had my little yogi by my side.
She gives me strength. Just like I'm sure little angel Jordana gave and gives her own mom strength.
And hope, that one day they will be together again. 





Onzie "Namaste" T-Shirt | Moto Jacket {Winners - option}| Onzie Pebble Track Leggings | Skechers "Flutter Up" Shoes
Ava, quite obviously, had no fun at all taking these photos following our class.
She's decided that yoga is her thing.
I'm in.

Use code AVA15 to save 15% off your regular price purchase on-line or in-store at UgoSporty.
Namaste.




1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Oh my such are the saddest event for having to go through.
    It is good that no one needs to face it alone; the support from friends and loved ones is tremendous and much needed!
    Ava looks so cute in her outfit.
    Sending you hugs and blessings,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.