Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Fur Real
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

What I Wore : Fur Real

No, it is not real fur.
But it feels just like it is + it is quite possibly the warmest thing I have ever put on.
Just perfect for all of your {and my} Christmasing.






blouse - H+M |  fur jacket - Banana Republic | jeans - ZARA {other favourite option}
boots - Sam Edelman {on sale!} | clutch - Ted Baker {not current - option
watch - Classic Black Cornwall c/o Daniel Wellington {code AVAGRACE to save 15%} | cuff - c/o Daniel Wellington
Through December 30th, shop Daniel Wellington's site - choose any watch + cuff and receive an extra 10% off.
plus, they do the wrapping for you.

2 comments :

  1. I still adore my faux fur coat I purchased many years ago from H&M. It comes out every winter and sets any outfit off perfect. Loving this version, its a perfect colour. x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.