Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Vacation Dressing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What I Wore : Vacation Dressing

We're just back from 5 days away in Negril, Jamaica where we celebrated my husband's 50th, again.
I will have more photos soon but for today, I had to share this new favourite.
Pictures aren't the greatest as they were snapped quickly using an iphone, but the surroundings make up for what is lacking in clarity.
These were taken on our balcony as we were getting ready to head out for dinner.

When I'm away down south, I am all about ease of dressing.
No pun intended.
I literally packed a dress for each evening - including this new-in {may actually be a tunic/top} tasseled number.
It is light, almost sheer without being see-through. I sized up for some additional length -
tassel dress - Forever 21
watch - Kate Spade
sandals - Tory Burch 
Winner of the Caryl Baker Visage skincare giveaway has been announced!
Hope your Wednesday is happy.
xo

Linking up here.

2 comments :

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.