Ava Grace's Closet: Facing the Mall with the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 4, 2015

Facing the Mall with the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique

I'll admit it, I have been procrastinating just a wee bit when it comes to my Christmas shopping this year.
Not sure if it's the warmer temps or lack of snow but I just haven't been in the spirit.
Until now.
Isabella and I went to Yorkdale to try to get started and had the pleasure of visiting the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique once we had valet parked ahem our car. This alone made the visit so convenient and stress-free.(if you have ever tried to self-park at Yorkdale during the holidays, you will know what I mean
Located centrally in the mall, the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique is perfectly located as a spot to drop off your coats, parcels or just rest tired feet. 
They've literally thought of everything - from refreshments, to large screen tv's throughout and even have a nice selection of children's books to keep little ones entertained if you have them in tow.
Santa's elves are busy wrapping your purchases {seriously, great} and all the while, you are being serenaded by the pianist pictured above who was only too happy to be photographed.
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

Additional RBC Avion Holiday experiences are available at the following locations across the country:
Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby, BC
Halifax Shopping Centre in Halifax, NS
St. Laurent Centre in Ottawa, ON
Visit the RBC site here to learn more about the program and how you can take advantage of this special holiday experience. 
Disclosure: I am part of the RBC® Avion Holiday Boutique Influencer Campaign and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    What an excellent service that is! Also joyful for getting really into the Christmas spirit.
    Sending you hugs for a happy Sunday!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.