Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide 2015 : Stocking Stuffers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Gift Guide 2015 : Stocking Stuffers

Filling the kids stockings is probably one of my favourite parts of the holidays.
I love to get creative with what I put in; mostly because I know how excited THEY are about finding what's inside.
I've included lots of kid-friendly ideas below along with a few items that I wouldn't mind finding in my stocking.
even if I don't hang one anymore. sigh.
Gift Guide 2015

1. Who doesn't love a gift card? Especially one that will eventually translate into one my favourite things?...coffee. Starbucks, $$.

2. Customized nutella? Don't mind if I do. I can think of LOTS of people {most of whom live in my house} who would get a huge kick out of this. Available in Toronto at Holt Renfrew Bloor + Yorkdale or here. $12.99 

3. You must check out Harvest Paper Co. Even if you don't end up buying a set of pencils, the creative sayings will give you a good giggle. I chose to highlight one of the tamer ones. $3

4. I am semi-obsessed with all things Saje. This set, with fabulous smelling items for your hair, would be a great addition for any teens stocking. This one is lavender, $14.95

5. There is no snow 'round these parts this year. Bringing snow to the kids stocking would surely be a hit. Snowball fight in the family room? Playvisions Toys, $30.

6. Nudestix are the perfect stocking stuffer for any beauty lover. These metallic pencils, in what might be the prettiest tin ever, have been on constant rotation. One swipe across the eyelid takes you from day to night in a matter of seconds. Sephora, $38.

7. Try telling me these are not the cutest socks you've ever seen? Grey, cable knit, with pom poms. Check, check and check. Ugg, {also in cream} $45.

8. No stocking is complete without candy. And if it's champagne flavoured? Well, all the better. By Sugarfina at Nordstrom, $20

What do you love to fill your stockings with?

1 comment :

  1. You had me at Nutella :) ...what a fun place Harvest Paper Co. - you know I love the pencils write drunk, edit sober ones!!! Hope all is well on your end. xo Celia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.