Ava Grace's Closet: Irresistible Me Hair Extensions : A Review

Friday, September 4, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions : A Review

I'll be honest.
Originally, I planned on showing off the Irresistible Me hair extensions pictured in a What I Wore post - but then, Izzy found them.
She has worn them off and on ever since.
Not believing how easy they are to put in or take out in a hurry - perfect to give her just a little extra length and a lot more volume.
We're loving how the shade blends but gives a tiny bit of contrast - 

So simple to use:
1. Pull your hair up right around the crown to clip in largest piece {this one gives you volume and length all the way around}
2. Let fall. Pin up smaller portion to ensure visibility to each side.
3. Clip in smaller extensions here. There are lots included - Isabella is wearing just one on each side for a little extra volume.
4. Let your hair down!
5. Try it in a braid for added volume AND length. So pretty.





Izzy is wearing the "silky touch" hair extensions in shade #6, "silky light brown". 
I opted for the 16" length and weight is 140 grams as I was concerned about the coarseness with my our already thick hair.
I must say, they are perfection.

Find these exact extensions here and save 20% off for your first purchase! With an incredible range of shades available, you are sure to find your perfect {or almost perfect} match.
If I can pry them away from a certain someone, I'll show you how simple it is to take my lob to a longer length pony in under 5 minutes.
Love. 

5 comments :

  1. I'm getting some of those. cant wait to wear them!!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Susan,
    Izzy looks gorgeous wearing them. I had never thought of anything like that...
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. That's a really good way of detailing this brand of hair extensions and how to wear them. Hair extensions should be easy to use, otherwise it would be a hassle to use them often. They should blend well with the rest of your hair too, so it would seem as if you're not wearing any. These pointers of yours are a great reminder of such properties. Cheers!

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks so good on you!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...