Ava Grace's Closet: What Ava Wore : The Fedora
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 4, 2015

What Ava Wore : The Fedora

There are days where I think I may take too many photographs of Ava Grace.
Like on those where she yells "hey mama" and leans against the wall with one leg up looking away from me. 
Maybe I'm just biased, but I think it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

fedora - Gymboree
t-shirt - Zara Kids
shorts - Zara Kids
pineapple sandals - Gymboree
Can we spend a little moment talking about how adorable this hat is?
And maybe just one more little moment wishing it came in our size?
Love.

Happy Thursday from my little ham and I.

4 comments :

  1. I'd take a million pics of that adorable girl if I were you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up a new fedora from Joe Fresh in the kids section, thank the lord for small heads lol. She is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Susan,
    What a very cute kid! The fedora is lovely on her.
    Sending you blessings for the weekend with sunshine.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.