Ava Grace's Closet: Rainy Days and Mondays
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays

So, here's a little known fact.
I LOVE the Carpenters.
Even more so on rainy days. and Mondays.
A good thing since it has been raining non.stop in these parts. 


We stole a few moments at best  in the backyard. 

Giving cute they will not fit by the Spring rain boots a trial run.
Hangin' around.
Nothin' to do but frown.
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.


On Ava:
Fleece Hoodie - BabyGap
Denim jeggings - H & M
Rain Boots - Gifted



The Paper Mama





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

16 comments :

  1. precious. i love rain boots on the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The grass looks so lush! Enjoy these wonderful springtime moments (it looks like you're totally doing that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those little rain boots! She is just too cute...I can't even take it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable in every picture. That reminds me I need to get some rain boots for my youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eep.. I look forward to Ava's big brown eyes and curls every Thursday! Sweet boots and hoodie too ;o)
    mel
    needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pie!! My Emma has the same sweatshirt in gray w/ pink text :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's cute in those boots! My youngest boys wear their boots rain or shine! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. I imagine you are living every second with her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHE IS TO DIE FOR CUTE! WOW! Cute rain boots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful baby girl. Love those boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love rainy days and i love her rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute rain boots! I love the color - just darling! She is pretty in pink, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those ARE some cute rain boots! I love the colors in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet. Yes, those boots are worth braving the rain for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for rainy days with boots to stomp around in. :)

    Now I'm going to have that song in my head! I better break out the Carpenters. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.