Ava Grace's Closet: Etsy Love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Etsy Love

Look what FINALLY (thank you again postal strike) arrived in the mail yesterday.
How stunning is this headband?
And how amazing is it that it fits little miss, the original babygirl and me. We are ALL ABOUT sharing.
Take 2.
I fell in love with the vibrant colors. And the bling.
You must check out the amazing Christina's Etsy shop The Olive Tree Boutique and her equally fabulous blog The Olive Tree

She sent us one more sweet little goodie. 
Because she's so good.
And so sweet.
ExtremeLY lovely close-up...
Showing some Etsy Love on this lovely Thursday.

6 comments :

  1. So sweet of you! Your daughter is beautiful! SO glad you guys are happy with the headband!! I linked your post to my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. The headband reminds me of those flappers back in the 20's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I an loving your blog!!! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the headband and your daughter is beautiful. Stopping by from theolivetree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Following from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower from the hop:) Check me out at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com whenever you can

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.