Ava Grace's Closet: Celebration Season

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Celebration Season

The busy Communion and Confirmation season is in full swing around these parts.
And while we aren't celebrating until later this year, I am already thinking about what my Julian will wear on his big day and of course, what ms. Ava Grace will wear to help celebrate this milestone in her big brother's life.
Here are two of my favourites for both the little girl and the bigger boy in your life.
All looks via Melijoe.



I may or may not have a thing for baby blue.
Hope all of your celebrations are sweet ones.

Disclosure: Today's post is sponsored by Melijoe. All opinions are strictly my own.

3 comments :

  1. That dress.....absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Susan,
    It is always good for planning early and thus enjoying it longer yourself!
    Hugs to you and your family.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks! Elisabeth and Jude are getting baptized this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...