Ava Grace's Closet: Introducing Nyopoly

Monday, May 13, 2013

Introducing Nyopoly

It always amazes me when I hear of an organization that has an original idea.
A twist on a retail concept.
something I never thought of. sigh.
Enter Nyopoly.
This member's only site allows you to view a selection of hand-picked products and then choose YOUR price on anything that may strike your fancy. 
Make an offer.
And then wait (literally a few seconds) to see if it's been accepted.
You even get to haggle. 
How fun is that?

From the  Nyopoly STYLE site:
Nyopoly is a members-only shopping experience where every price is personal. With Nyopoly, you negotiate your price on fabulous and unique finds in fashion, getting coveted styles on your terms. Our marketplace is curated exclusively for our members, bringing you trendy, must-have accessories, jewelry, watches, handbags and more. Get the latest looks, all at a great price: your price.

Here are just a few of my current favorites (including an amazing wrap bracelet by Canadian designer Jenny Bird!) :

To learn more about Nyopoly visit the site and request an invite here. Sign up, leave me a comment below and earn an extra $5 credit to the shop! 
Please note that currently, Nyopoly is only shipping to the U.S.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nyopoly. All opinions expressed are strictly my own. 

10 comments :

  1. Ooh - that sounds right up my alley! And that wrap bracelet IS pretty great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you find the BEST shopping opportunities!! Just sent by invite request ... That bag would come in so handy this coming Wednesday .. :) Happy Monday - hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!! C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... I love that bracelet. I'll have to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is one online shop that is perfect for thrift-finders. This makes online shopping more fun!

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to a Firmoo glasses give-away on my blog (http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/2013/05/may-new-arrivals-at-firmoo-giveaway.html). I hope you'll join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Designer bags and name your price? This is my kind of site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a starfish ring? How pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my opinion, you've presented the content in a thorough yet precise manner, which is genuinely expedient for someone looking for the exact facts at time rather than to roam around the bush in spending a lot of time searching with the Internet.


    Jute Tote Bags

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...